Join BRANDX, one of the leading visual merchandising and creative marketing companies, working on high profile and exciting projects with our global talented design teams! We are “Born smart”!
We are recruiting 3D designer talents to join our team. As a 3D designer you will be responsible for creating innovative spaces for brands’ exhibitions, roadshows, pop-up stores, events and boutiques. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling softwaresand tools. Good spatial skills and well honed sense of color and creative design will help you succeed in this job.
Why join BRANDX?
- Opportunity to work on high profile and exciting projects for top luxury brands such as pop-upstores,road shows, events and global guidelines projects.
- Working with extremely creative and international team
- Any of your simple little idea matters to us, we will make it grow into a flourishing masterpiece
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environments and props
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3D Max, V-ray , Illustrator , Photoshop , Microsoft Office,Sketchup,and any other skills in After Effects,Premiere,CAD and others will be an added bonus.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in 3D design or retail design.
- Ability to take feedback and make modifications as required.
- Good communication skills.
- An eye for details and good visualization skills.
- Multi-task capability in a fast-pace,ever-changing environment.
- Native French level and fluent in English. Chinese will be a huge plus.
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to send your updated CV and design portfolio (if you have)to the email of BRANDX : email@example.com. We are always open to fresh ideas and new blood to brighten up our image!